The MyU3A Administration Solution
MyU3A: Much more than a Simple Member Management System
MyU3A is not a web site and is not just a database. It is a fully-fledged Business Management system specific to U3A Business processes. MyU3A sits behind your web site and is accessed via a portal (links added to your web site). MyU3A is professionally produced using software technology which enables all the capabilities of modern computers and internet technolgies to be utilised. This results in a comprehensive range of facilities and flexibilities in MyU3A not achievable with the less powerful web design software commonly used.
MyU3A incorporates all the business processes required to run a U3A.
The usual way to implement packaged software is to change your operation to fit with the capabilities of the software - a case of the tail wagging the dog. However, several hundred switchable options allow MyU3A to be moulded to the way your U3A operates - enabling only the functions applicable to your U3A and disabling those not appropriate; thereby preserving simplicity of operation.
MyU3A: Simplicity with Confidence
What is needed? Just a simple web browser and Internet connection.
- Any desktop, laptop, tablet, smart phone or surface
- Accessible from the office, at home or on the run
- No software to install
- No extra computer support involved
- No extra computer maintenance required
- No complicated setup processes
- No Joining Fee
- Very low quarterly service fee
- Totally secure
The Result: U3As can Move Ahead with confidence empowered by MyU3A.
- Simple Operation
- Minimal Cost
- Minimal Complication
- Maximum functionality
- Maximum benefit to U3As of any size: startups to 100,000+ members
- Easy-to-follow procedural manual
- Commercially-produced state-of-the-art cloud technology on a private and secure MyU3A server and proven in use by several U3As.
- Commercially operated by a large corporation with hundreds of clients
- Multiple databases: Practice database for teaching new users - Live database for managing your U3A - Archives for examining past backups - Support databases for support personnel.
- Complete autonomy for each U3A
- Small U3As are welcome in their own right (no need to group)
- Regular automated on-site and off-site backups for ultimate security
- Already the solution of choice by many U3As in Victoria and NSW ranging from the largest U3As with thousands of members through medium size U3As with a few hundred members, small U3As with under 100 members right through to U3As about to start up.
- Optional 30-day trial period at no charge (conditions apply)
- Why put up with having to change the way you operate just to accommodate primitive computer systems?
With hundreds of switchable options, MyU3A can be configured to work your way. You won't have to fit in with anyone else's idea of running a U3A.
For more information:
- The MyU3A Network
- Operation and Cost Advantages
- Business Processes
- Other Apps
- Support Services
- Where to from here?