ForsterTuncurry U3A depends on tutors volunteering to pass on some of their hard-won experience and abilities to others in an essentially social and fun atmosphere. Thank you for being one of those people.
Tutors have almost complete control of their class via the on line "Tutor's Portal". Using this portal you can:
- Change class session dates
- Change the class size
- Move students on and off the wait list
- Remove students from your class
- Obtain contact and emergency contact data for your students
- Print an attendance report (class roll) at any time
- Mark the roll
- Add an additional class using the same course
- Move students between your classes
There are actually two tutor portals:
- A Practice Portal you can use to get familiar with the various processes without doing any damage to the live database. Each night a copy of the live database overwrites the practice database
- The Live Portal where any changes you make are for real.
|Log into a Portal:|
Copyright © 2013-2018 - All rights reserved