MyU3A Features for Flexibility and Reliability
Scope and Facilities.
- Helps you manage your U3A, not just an information system.
- Covers all the core business processes pertinent to U3As.
- Courses, classes, venues, calendar and assets;
- Timetabling, class, tutor and student monitoring and management;
- Logging of membership, enrolment and web activity;
- Committee and subcomittee communication and management;
- Interfaces to financial accounting systems
- Infinitely scalable
- Highly configurable. Features you don't use are not visible so complication is reduced and operation remains simple and intuitive.
The Modern Approach.
The old-fashioned "information system" focused on producing reports, reports, reports...
The modern approach is to be able to look up quickly and easily the exact information you need (just like Google) without all the extraneous clutter that is of no interest. This is the way it is done in MyU3A. Don't look for reports, look for answers.
- The Live database is the operational hub for your U3A.
- A Practise database is used for training new volunteers and for familiarisation. It is refreshed from the Live database each night
- Other separately accessible databases can be provided for reloading and examining past backups (i.e. archives).
- Automatic version control on backups
- Class Information pages on the public web site are regenerated automatically from the live database each time they are accessed. Therefore, the class information presented to the public on the web site is always effortlessly up to the millisecond.
- Automated onsite and offsite backups
- Automated Lost Password control
- Automated email distribution
For more information:
- The MyU3A Network
- Operation and Cost Advantages
- Business Processes
- Other Apps
- Support Services
- Where to from here?
Copyright © 2013-2021 - All rights reserved